Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fun Photo for Not So Fun Week



Here's me attempting to maintain the notoriously tough to maintain red hair. I have recently started going to a wonderful stylist who understands my vision of red. Part of doing that, though means mantaining in between going to the salon. I have a glaze on that easily stains everything, and I have no shower cap. So I improvised with a plastic grocery bag and a clip. Fun times!!

A light-hearted, silly picture was just what we needed to help get us through this tough week. First, I got sick over the last weekend. Not throwing up or anything, just a yucky cold/sinus infection. That morphed into a cough which mixed with my asthma resulted in my inability to breathe. The doc put me on prednisone and a special inhaler. I am starting to feel better and am hoping to be fully recovered for our trip to Cali next week. M has also caught the cold bug, so we've been spending our nights with lots of blankets, cold medicine, and an early bedtime. Here's to hoping for good health soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment