Sunday, November 1, 2009

And the Bead Goes On...


Finally!!
Let me start at the beginning. A few years back I worked with a fabulous, stylish, and endlessly talented teacher. She made her own jewelry and it was amazing. I was hooked. Through some conversations with her and my own trial and error I embarked on making my own necklaces. It became something I really enjoyed doing. I got to make a unique piece of jewelry to wear with all of my outfits. I also started making them as gifts, which has gone over pretty well, if I do say so.
Anyways, lately I have been busy and haven't made a new necklace in awhile. Today I decided to swing by Michaels and see what their bead selection was looking like. To my delight, I found that they had revamped their bead section and had tons of new beads. Love it! So after forcing myself not to buy everything in sight, I came home and ended up putting together a few new creations. I missed doing this!

And please excuse my less than stellar photography skills. I leave the ability to capture an awesome picture to the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment