Thursday, October 28, 2010

38 Weeks!

Here I am at 38 weeks! Two weeks until the little guy's due date! I'm not sure there's much change from last week, other than the fact that you can more clearly see the stretch marks peaking over the side of my jeans. I have to say, though, what you see is all I have gotten, so I feel pretty happy about that.
My doctor's appointment today went well and everything looked good. I am dialated 1 cm (that's 1/2 cm more than last week) and 50% effaced (hasn't changed since last week). Nothing big, but we're definitely on our way. My doctor guessed that right now, Baby P is probably close to 7lbs. I had been a little concerned because I felt like Baby P wasn't moving as much these last couple of days. The doctor did an ultrasound and a non-stress test to check it out. Everything looked great and he told me that Baby P might just have moved into a position that was making it slightly more difficult for me to feel him. We'll see where we are at next week at our doctor's appointment or maybe we'll have a baby before then!



I also came home today to find this:
At least someone is enjoying the deluxe baby posturepedic for now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment