Thursday, October 21, 2010

37 Weeks


Here I am at 37 weeks - full term! Since our baby will come whenever he is ready, I decided to start doing weekly pictures from here on out. Of course people have been asking how I'm feeling...at this point nothing seems to be going on. I'm not noticing anything that would signal to me that he will be here very soon, but it's my first time around, so what do I know!

Tomorrow I will have the first of my weekly doctor appointments from here on out, so I will keep everyone updated on what (if anything) is happening!
Today I was also given a wonderful baby shower by my co-workers. I had a great time and our baby is certainly very loved. We appreciate everyone's generosity so much and want to thank everyone for investing in our growing family!

2 comments: