Friday, July 22, 2011

Week of Firsts

This past week has been a week of firsts! Graham pulled up for the first time, and he has now mastered that skills. At first when he was pulling up in his crib, he wasn't able to get back down on his own and would fall. This was terrifying for me because I was sure we'd end up having a baby with a concussion. After a few falls and one minor head bump, he quickly learned how to get himself back into a sitting postion. This past week he has also started to get himself in and out of a sitting position on his own. Graham is also cutting his first tooth! I had sort of given up on this happening anytime soon, so I hadn't been checking his mouth. Monday night he put a piece of carpet in his mouth, and I went to get it back out. As I was feeling around for it, I felt a little poke on his bottom gum. he wouldn't let me look in his mouth then, but eventually I got to. The top of his bottom left front tooth is completely out! Here are some pictures from today:

I was grabbing the towel and turned back around to find this:


We got undressed:


Finally we're in the tub!


After our bath, we found the mirror on the back of Mom and Dad's bedroom door:


No comments:

Post a Comment