Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Loads of Fun!




Loads of fun, indeed! Thanks to my fantastic new washer and dryer, doing laundry will be even more fun (yes, I'm a freak that enjoys doing laundry). On Monday I came home and was greeted with a new front loading washer and dryer - a wonderful present from my wonderful husband. He explained that these were my present for giving birth to our son. Most people don't get their present until after the birth, but he figured that these would come in handy the next few weeks while I was washing little baby clothes and blankets as one of the final things to do before our baby boy arrives. I love it!! And my apologies for the pictures, we have a pretty small, narrow laundry room, so it was difficult to get a good picture of the shiny new appliances!

No comments:

Post a Comment