Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School!

A few weeks ago, I began my third year teaching at my current school and my 6th year (!) teaching overall. Tonight was our back to school night, which went great! I had an excellent conversation with some parents of my students who were very informed about special education. It was nice to really be able to talk about what I know and do everyday and help reassure them that there child's learning needs are being met. Since it was back to school night, and first impressions are important, Baby P got a bit dressed up for the event!

Here's my first attempt at using the self-timer to take a picture of the dressed up bump. When you're not used to your new camera and you're moving a bit slower these days, this is the result.


Here's the best picture I got of myself. Not great, but it will have to do since Michael was working late and the bump was ready to be adorned by comfy pj's!

No comments:

Post a Comment