Sunday, December 8, 2013

28 Weeks

Hello Third Trimester (one day early)!  My appointment this week went well.  Baby Girl's heart rate was strong and within normal range, and I measured right on track.  I had to do the one hour glucose test, and like with Graham, my glucose came back slightly elevated.  This means that tomorrow I will be doing the 3 hour test in order to determine whether or not I have gestational diabetes.  I'm hoping that, like with Graham, everything will come back normal after this test.  However, if the results did show that I had gestational diabetes, I would most likely have to watch my diet (restricted sugar and carbs) and would be monitored closely by my doctor (more frequent visits, although I have moved from monthly visits to every 2 weeks since I'm in the third trimester now anyways).  Not too big of a deal.  Here is the monthly belly picture!  I've definitely noticed some growth this past week!

Keep growing Baby Girl!

Graham's view

No comments:

Post a Comment