Sunday, November 24, 2013

Diaper Duty

This time around we don't nearly as many baby supplies (just some replacements items and little girls clothes), but one thing I had my heart set on was getting a new diaper bag.  I never really found one that I loved the first time around, but I didn't use it a ton, as I was mostly at work while Graham was at daycare.  This time I will definitely need something functional as going out and about with both kids will be a very regular occurrence.  I wanted to get something cute and quirky, but big enough that I could manage stuff for all three of us.  I love unique items that are handmade and I love this one purse/bag shop in particular on Etsy, called Maranda Lee.  I found something I liked and ordered a few months back.  My new diaper bag finally arrived, and I couldn't be happier.  I love it and can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment