Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

We enjoyed a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving.  The day before Thanksgiving me, Linny (M's mom), and Zach (M's brother) spent the day cooking and preparing everything.  After cooking, Linny treated the 3 of us to mani's and pedi's while Roger (M's dad) watched Graham.  So relaxing! 
Our actual Thanksgiving was such a great time!  My family joined Michael's family (including a cousin from out-of-town) for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.  The food was delicious and the company was even better.  With Graham starting to understand more about holidays, it was so much fun to see his sweet face sitting at the dinner table with us and enjoying the food while contributing to the conversation in his own way.  Roger even brought out his door trick, something I've been hearing about for years but have never seen.  So much fun!
I have a very limited number of pictures from Thanksgiving...I think everyone was having such a great time that we all forgot to snap some pictures.

Graham enjoying some videos with Zach before bedtime

The mamas

Relaxing with my sister after our meal

No comments:

Post a Comment