Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sick Day

Our little man has been under the weather for the past week.  It started off with a cold and cough (which I figured he'd gotten from me).  He had a rough night Wednesday night and early Thursday morning - waking up, unable to get settled.  I decided I wanted to stay home with him and give him a day of TLC.  Thursday night and Friday morning were not much better.  That combined with the fact that he wasn't eating much, led me to believe that something was up - probably and ear infection.  We brought him into the doctor Friday morning and sure enough, an ear infection.  Luckily we caught it early, so he is now on the mend.
Here's a picture of us at the grocery store, waiting for his perscription to be ready and picking up a few snacks for him over the next couple of days.  What a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment