Friday, March 5, 2010

One is the Loneliest Number

What a week! Michael has been off in North Carolina since Monday for business, so I have been going it alone. I know I am a grown-up, but being a big house all by yourself gets lonely pretty fast. Luckily there was alot of hustle and bustle this week to keep me occupied. CSAPs (our state standardized test) began this week. All you Colorado teachers out there know that this is a stressful time for the kids and the teachers. So I came home exhausted pretty much everyday. Got my hair done Tuesday night and when I got home our hot water heater was leaking. Wednesday morning there was no hot water. I was able to get a plumber over and get a new hot water heater installed by Wednesday evening (okay, so I had help from my father-in-law and husband...really I just opened the door for the plumber). Thursday night I finally got some time to read and veg out. Tonight I plan on doing the same thing while waiting for my much-missed husband to return home.
Happy First Week of March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment