Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week in Review

Here's our week:
One week down, two to go before I am on Winter Break! My classes went well this week and the kids were pretty great. However, I can see them starting to also get antsy for Winter Break. We're almost there, guys! The Henry Eagles started their basketball season this week. For all of the home games, I run the scoreboard. Even though it means staying until 6:00pm, I really enjoy watching the kids play. Our boys team is pretty good! On Friday after school I went to see "Paranormal Activity" with a friend from work. Even though it was my second time seeing it, we had a lot of fun. I love scary movies, but Michael isn't really a fan. It's nice to have found some fellow scary movie buddies!

M was hard at work this week. He is back on overtime, as a project needs to get finished by the end of the year. He is working hard at school, as well. He is currently taking an economics class. The Prius is still one of the loves of his life, and he has done a lot of research on electric vehicles. I am sure it's only a matter of time before one is being built in our garage.

The cats are doing very well. They definitely missed us while we were visiting California. Lucy's mouth has healed up really nicely, and she is eating more than ever.


I would like to take a minute to send good vibes to a colleague of mine. This past week she lost her sister to cancer. This comes 1 year and 1 day after they lost their mother to cancer. Our thoughts and prayers go out to their family in this very difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment